De Facto provides research tools with the purpose of boosting businesses’ success in the market. With that regard it offers:
Customers’ and clients’ satisfaction study
There’s and old saying in marketing that keeping existing customers can be up to ten times easier than acquiring new ones. Satisfaction of existing customers is an important part of your overall business. Some of the research methods that could be used are:
- In-depth interviewing
- Focus interviews
- Mystery shopping
Research for the purposes of market segmentation
Almost no market is homogeneous, but consists of market segments. Market segments are groups of customers that have similar needs, desires, and habits associated with the use of this product.
The research for the purpose of market segmentation is trying to identify existing market segments and, with the help of analytical models, associate it with specific geographic and demographic factors, values, attitudes, lifestyles, etc. Based on the results of market segmentation the company can adequately modify all elements of the marketing complex.
Research for the purposes of assessing price range
Determining the price of the product is very sensitive part of any marketing strategy. Manufacturer in pricing assessments may come from of their own costs and satisfactory earnings and can go from the current price in the market and try to assess the reactions of competitors to possible price changes.
Research for the purposes of advertising
Famous American trade magnate John Wanamaker once said, "Half the money I've spent on advertising is wasted, problem is that I do not know what half." Having in mind large amount of money invested in advertising, its importance and uncertain result, any serious advertising activities must be monitored and researched. Research goal is to define the advertising message and measure its effects. For the purposes of advertising, some of the research methods we use are:
- Tracking studies
- Copy research
- Audience/readership research
Exploring the concept and development of a product
Each manufacturer is generally confident that their product is good and fills an important consumer need. However, research is the only reliable way to avoid disputes related to the manner of use of the product, its image and quality. Research about concept and development product can be done in several ways:
- Household test
- Projective techniques
- Group interviews, etc.
In a situation of vast mass media production and that we are witnessing today, the specialized agencies are necessity for firms, media companies, government institutions, NGOs, political parties and all stakeholders interested in monitoring the content of media communication.
De Facto services include content analysis of electronic media. Each client receives an individualized report that analyzes the quantity and manner of occurrence of selected topics.
- Media monitoring can be used for:
- Monitoring of a public perception of the company and/or certain product
- Analyses of the market situation
- Assessment of effects of competition
- Analyses of public discussion on a particular issue
- Monitoring of advertisements
- Tourists’ satisfaction survey, National Tourism Organization and GTZ, June-September 2009;
- Public opinion poll concerning IN television, Defacto Consultancy, IN TV , February 2011;
- Survey of use of information and communication technologies in Montenegro February 2011, Defacto Consultancy, Agency for electronic communications and postal work;
- Public opinion poll concerning specific TV shows, Defacto Consultancy, IN TV, May 2011;
- Strengthening touristic capacities of central and north region, contracted by National Tourist organization, 2012;
- Market research activities, contracted by Neckom, December, 2012;
- Public opinion research concerning attitudes towards Red Cross in Montenegro, contracted by Red Cross Montenegro, January 2013;
- Perception of population about conflict of interest, Agency for prevention of conflict of interests, December 2013;