De Facto conductes number of social phenomena surveys in house and for different domestic and international clients.
Previous projects include:
- Solar water heating in Montenegro, for United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) in cooperation with Electro engineering Faculty and Ministry of environment in Montenegro, June – October 2009;
- Development of the Methodology for needs assessment for additional trainings of public administration - The Human Resources Management Authority;
- Development of instruments and methodology for assessment of delivered trainings for public administration – The Human Resources Management Authority, July - October 2009;
- Needs assessment for trainings of public administration - The Human Resources Management Authority, September – December 2009;
- Attitudes of Montenegrin students towards corruption on University, DeFacto Consultancy, University of Montenegro, December 2009;
- Attitudes of Montenegrin citizens towards issue of discrimination in Montenegro, CEDEM , April 2010;
- Youth opinion poll on EU integrations, Defacto Consultancy, supported by UNICEF, April-May 2010. Report can be downloaded on the following link: http://www.unicef.org/montenegro/Stavovi_Izv_Eng_Final_with_Annex.pdf
- Competitiveness Index of Montenegrin firms, Defacto Consultancy, UNDP, July/November 2010. Report can be downloaded on the following link: http://www.mf.gov.me/en/news/104429/Study-Competitiveness-of-Montenegrin-Economy.html.
- Social responsibility of Montenegrin firms, Defacto Consultancy, UNDP, September /October 2010;
- Attitudes of Montenegrin citizens concerning independence five years later, Defacto Consultancy, Daily Press, May 2011;
- Ethnic Distance Montenegro 2011, Defacto Consultancy, CEDEM, Ministry for Human Rights, June 2011;
- Evaluation of Montenegrin Educational Reform, contracted by FOSI, January 2012;
- Attitudes of Montenegrin citizens towards corruption, UNDP, December, 2012;
- Measuring of Philanthropy in Montenegrin Society, FAKT December 2012;
- Project: The world we want 2015, contracted by UNDP, December 2012-March 2013;
- Perceptions of population about European integrations process, UNDP and Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European integrations, November, 2013.
- Perception of population about conflict of interest, Agency for prevention of conflict of interests, December 2013;
Here you can download some of the publications: